Saturday, August 28, 2004

This guy really bugs me

That fucker Benjamin follows me around like a fucking lost puppy. He's always trying to get me over to his place for tea and chips. He has a huge collection of mouldy old chip-wrappers, and he writes the place and date of purchase on them - I've never been anywhere with such a powerful smell of vinegar. And the smell coming from the chips was quite bad as well.

But anyway, The Revolution is not for the faint of heart. There will come a day when men and women of action will need iron will and steely resolve. When the useful idiots are no longer useful we will give them over to the jihadists. No hard feelings though Benjamin. Nice cup of tea and the saucer was pretty. I'm bringing Lyndsey next time as well. She can talk to your imaginary girlfriend while we sort out the deviationists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home