Thursday, August 19, 2004

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

What to do in the event of Revolution - Central Committee Directive

Now come on ladies - form an orderly queue now. There's plenty of me to go around, and I have been getting plenty of practice, sitting watching Trisha every day and Kilroy until he got taken off air for being a revolutionary, or something, as part of the Zionist conspiracy to manipulate ALL of us through manufacturing consent.The revolution waits for no man, but I can squeeze you in for 17 seconds each, and if you wouldn't mind keeping your socks on. As a gesture of respect for all of her years as a hero of the struggle, I think it's only fair that Lindsey should go first.

Mr Lover Lover

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadya said...

Yes comrade men, come on in and suck me dry, it would be uncomradely of me to deny you my sexy Leninist body. Free love rules ok, we are not bourgeois individualists who believe in private property, right? My comrade lover Vlad got sucked off by comrade Nina the other day, and though I was a little jealous I had to accpet what he told me, he is not my property and I must quit thinking like a bourgeosie. So come on guys, I'm public property so take me!

September 8, 2004 at 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home