Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Going Back to My Roots

Now that I'm so friendly and on good terms with the Jihadists I've decided to go the whole hog (oops unfortunate turn of phrase there) and return to my own theological roots. These groups are only wanting to express their own religious beliefs without that Nazi womaniser Blunkett putting all of them in jail. There's nothing wrong with being religous AND being a TRUE Leninist you know because Lenin said it. I think. Somehere. There isn't any contradiction in that. And even if there was, so fucking what. I'll say and do what I want. We cadres in the SWP can do that. Okay --- apart from read books that aren't Okayed by the Central Committee of course. Or use email.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have quite some interesting topics. To further expand your content on your blog, try visiting mine at Genealogy Search. Maybe it will help one of your visitors to find a relative from the past or to look up ancestors. Thanks!

October 25, 2005 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home